If Sex & The City taught us anything (aside from the fact that movie sequels should not be a thing) it’s that marriage totally kills romance (case in point: when Big bought Carrie a flat-screen TV for their 2nd wedding anniversary).
But despite this iconic plotline, the jury’s still out: some people agree getting hitched has irrevocably changed their relationship, but others say they haven’t noticed a difference at all. Thankfully, (via Reddit) these 10 newlyweds are settling the debate once and for all.
1. It’s exactly the same
2. I feel more secure in myself
3. It’s brought us closer
4. The sex is better
5. It’s changed our social lives
6. He’s grown up a lot
7. Others are more supportive of us
8. Our idea of ‘fun’ is different
9. It’s made me a better person
10. Our bond is stronger than ever
Source: Read Full Article