In Germany have been infected so far, 192.627 people with the Coronavirus, as the reports of the local health and social ministries is clear.
The 477 cases more than on Thursday. So far, 8929 people have died from the effects of the Coronavirus. The number of Recovering, according to the Robert Koch Institute in 177.100. The number of acute Infected (active cases) is rising again – on 6600 (6400 each on Wednesday and Thursday). The R-value that indicates how many people are infected, an infected Person, on average, fell slightly to 0.57.
Here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 35.541 (1.829 Deaths)
- Bavaria: 48.189 (2.591 Deaths)
- Berlin: 8.144 (213 Deaths)
- Brandenburg: 3.437 (171 Deaths)
- Bremen: 1.662 (50 Deaths)
- Hamburg: 5.177 (229 Deaths)
- Hesse: 10.707 (505 Deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 798 (20 Deaths)
- Lower Saxony: 13.411 (629 Deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 42.147 (1.673 Deaths)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: 6.954 (235 Deaths)
- Saarland: 2.763 (172 Deaths)
- Saxony: 5.440 (221 Deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1.867 (58 Deaths)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3.146 (152 Deaths)
- Thuringia: 3.244 (181 Deaths)
Total (As Of: 26.06.20, 20.50 PM): 192.627 (8.929 Deaths)
The Day Before (As 25.06.20, 19.31 PM): 192.150 (8.908 Deaths)
Source to be Infected – and death-figures: country health and social ministries.
The number of Healed, according to the Robert Koch Institute in Germany, at around 177.100.
Currently, the RKI reported reproduction number: 0,57 (as 26.06.20)
Surf tip: Coronavirus reproductive number and the smoothed R-value explained
For the Saarland no new Figures were available on Friday.
More to the Coronavirus read in the News-Ticker of FOCUS Online.
For the weekend: storms intensify – here are the Thunderstorm on the most violent be
The Weather Channel for the weekend: storms intensify – here are the Thunderstorm on the most violent