First the good news: anyone Who buys in Germany, mineral water, little can go wrong. Of 100 tested Medium-Water 65 have been “very good” or “good” rating.
This is from a Test of the magazine ‘Öko-Test’ (June 2020).
A tip: anyone Who buys water from the Region, not only supports the mineral wells location, but also ensures shorter transport routes.
To include very good Water, among other things, the following:
- Bad Liebenwerda (Source In Brandenburg)
- Bath Bridge Auer (Bavaria)
- Black Forest Fine Sparkling (Baden-Württemberg)
- ELISA Bethen Source (Hessen)
- Saxony Source (Saxony)
- Lock source (NRW)
- Vilsa Fountain (Lower Saxony)
- Wittenseer slump slightly sparkling (Schleswig-Holstein)
- Renaissance Castle In Source (Mecklenburg-Vorpommern)
- Gerolsteiner Medium (Rheinland-Pfalz)
- Rennsteig Medium (Thuringia)
- “Good” is the Saskia Medium source of Jessen (Saxony-Anhalt)
Only two mineral waters, the Tester rates: In one of the uranium content was well above the drinking water maximum allowed value.
In another more boron was dissolved as in drinking water according to the regulation, is allowed. Mineral water may contain a little more.
‘Öko-Test’ based limit but in the stricter, as recommended by the Federal Institute for risk assessment.
Deutsche Presse-Agentur (dpa)
*The contribution of “Öko-Test: bottled water in Germany is consistently published well,” is of FitForFun. Contact with the executives here.